Estimator- Custom Residential
HIA's Most Professional Victorian Small Builder, Hallbury Homes is looking for an Estimator to join our growing team.
Hallbury Homes has successfully operated for over 25 years, and build new homes, Custom Residential and multi-unit developments throughout the Eastern, South Eastern, Bayside suburbs & Mornington Peninsula. We are a professional, hard-working team committed to giving every one of our clients a great quality, great value home.
Duties of the role include:
- Preparing new home estimates/BOQ's and purchase orders,
- Supporting on-site & finance teams with cost control activities,
- Maintenance & evolution of catalogue/database,
- Working closely with the Admin & Drafting teams to ensure accurate transfer of information to trades/suppliers and on-site teams,
The ideal candidate will possess
- Excellent written communication and organisational skills,
- Positive outlook,
- High level of maturity,
- Work autonomously in collaboration with stakeholders,
- Pragmatically problem solve to ensure win:win outcomes for both clients and our business,
- Capable of creating and maintaining systems and price files,
- Ability to read plans, specifications and ability to explain to others to achieve suitable outcomes.
It is a pre-requisite of the position that you have a minimum 2 year experience in a residential construction estimating role. If you do not have this experience, unfortunately you cannot be considered for this position. Experience with Databuild is preferable but not essential.
We are looking to invest in a long term relationship with someone that wants to grow their career and play a key role in the success of our business. We offer Competitive remuneration and output based performance reviews.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence, so please be assured of our discretion in discussing this opportunity with you.