Customer Service Administrator
HIA's Most Professional Victorian Small Builder, Hallbury Homes is looking for a talented Customer Service Administrator to join our award winning team.
Hallbury Homes has successfully operated for over 25 years, and build new homes and multi-unit developments throughout the South East, and Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne. We are a professional, hard-working team committed to giving every one of our clients a great quality, great value home. Our office is located in Langwarrin.
We are looking for a capable and organised Customer Service Administrator.
The role includes:
- Managing all facets of pre-site and onsite administration tasks for our clients
- Liaising with building surveyors to complete building permit and occupancy permit applications
- Maintaining accurate client files
- Managing relationships with our clients throughout their building contract
- Preparing contract variations
- Working with our sales, estimating, and construction teams to ensure our clients experience a timely, professional, and quality home, and a positive experience from us.
You will have excellent communication skills and be super organised and good at prioritising your day. You will have a positive attitude, enjoy problem solving, have a keen eye for detail and work well in a fast paced environment. You will also need to be good with Microsoft Office.
If this sounds like you, then please submit your resume and a letter of application that sets out why you should be our new Customer Service Administrator by following the link below.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence, so please be assured of our discretion in discussing this opportunity with you.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Commencement date ASAP.